Friday, October 21, 2011

Waking up....

Jerry had to fly to Chicago for the day. So I dropped him off at DCA at 4:30 am, drove home and promptly went back to sleep. Now, I'm trying to wake up but playing on phone instead... found Blogger app...

But of the recent apps, I think Dropbox is the most useful. Basically get some free space in the cloud, save files to a special directory on your computer, then access and edit from any other enabled computer or device. For me, editing the Observatory attendance spreadsheet is always tough because I always forget my little slips of paper from the night before or worse get working on other stuff and forget entirely. Last night though, I edited the spreadsheet directly from my phone.

If you want to try Dropbox, let me know so that I can invite you and we can both get more free space.

No comments: