Sunday, July 13, 2008

Cabin Trip


Well, we had our vacation scheduled. Then Jerry bailed because of work. Then friends Hayden and Pam were going to join us, but Hayden bailed... so it was just us gals! Meanwhile Jerry had tasked me with doing some cabin repairs which Pam and I ended up doing. The kitchen floor got tiled. The two bathrooms, well, the downstairs was gutted when we left and supposedly the upstairs is also now gutted... hopefully, the floor and shower tiling will get done this week. Also, the roofing. And I made a list for next year... Anyone want to come visit and help??

But while we were out there, Pam and I did manage to get a little hiking done... I came home with 600 pictures (okay, they are not all great... alot of quasi-duplicate ones from taking sunrise pics and fireworks....). But here's a nice one...

I've posted some other wildflower pics on my Facebook page...

No comments: