Wednesday, March 14, 2007

cliche, I know

My, how time flies! Has it really been over a year since my last post? Well, I'm trying! I have managed to totally revamp the MAC website. I think it looks way better now than before. And, I've managed to restart the club newsletter. Now, I'm working on updating one of my work sites. I've already redone the "look" and now I'm working on updating content (yuck), but I'm getting there. But I also have to start thinking about two other websites and start working on those as well in the next couple of weeks. And I've promised to redo a friend's site. I actually started working on that using the yahoo editor, but I don't like the results. I need to figure something out using CSS.

Do you want to see the websites I'm working on? Check out the links at right...

No comments: